Monday, February 9, 2009

Cordoba

Hola amigos!

Today is a beautiful day in Sevilla - sunny and 61 degrees! :)

This Saturday I took a day trip to Cordoba, about an hour and a half away from Seville. It was through CCCS (my school), so there was a bunch of students as well as one professor. The city was precioso (my new favorite Spanish word)! We saw the palace (alcazar), the synagogue, and the mosque-turned-cathedral. I put some pictures at the end of this post (I took about 100, but unfortunately I can only upload 5).
Tomorrow I have my first test. Eeek! So tonight I'll be studying a lot. Yesterday I took a walk to a nearby park (Parque de los Principes), so maybe I'll go study there for a while. Anyway, I'm off to lunch (we eat lunch at 2:30)! Adios!

Pictures! In order: me standing on the towers at Alcazar, the beautiful streets of Cordoba, the tower outside of the cathedral, inside the cathedral (those arches are hundreds of years ago, but still standing!), the gardens (jardines) at the palace - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos.







1 comment:

  1. Hola! The city looks beautiful.
    You'll due fine our your test.
    We are praying for you.
    We Love You!

    ReplyDelete