Monday, March 9, 2009

Those Monos

Hey all!

This past weekend we took a day trip to Gibraltar. It was fantastic! The water there is gorgeous, and it was fun to be able to say we went out of the country for the day (Gibraltar is technically part of Great Britain... which also means everyone spoke English!). Instead of telling you all about it though, I´m going to post a bunch of pictures so you can see for yourself!

We took a pit stop during the 2 1/2 hour trip, and got something to eat (second breakfast, anyone?). I know, I can´t write a post without mentioning food. ;)

Here we are in Gibraltar (it was really windy!). If you look really closely at the background, you can see some mountains. That´s Africa!

The water was just so pretty there. :)



This is me in the cave of stalactites that we visited.

Finally... here´s a picture of a monkey in a tree. The monos look really cute but... they´re vicious! One of them stole my friend Cristina´s sandwich right out of her bag, climbed up a building, and ate it!

All in all, it was a great trip, and a gorgeous day. Well, I hope you all are having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. crazy monos. good thing they disn't steal your really cool shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! I've been reading your blog for awhile now, but thought I'd say hi. Your pictures are AMAZING and I love hearing of your adventures. Stay safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right... I'm ready to visit :-) It's too gorgeous there!

    ReplyDelete