Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sevilla, te echo de menos

Well hello everyone!

I have no idea if anyone's still checking this, but... I thought I'd update it again just to see. :)

I'm back home in Pennsylvania now, working at EAPE at Eastern (it's a sweet job), taking an online class, spending lots of quality time with some awesome people, running, learning how to cook some new foods, etc. etc. etc. ;)

It's been nice to be home... I sure did miss all these people! Of course, I do miss Spain, especially speaking Spanish all the time. It's been crazy since I got home... about 3 weeks ago? I've gone camping (I LOVE camping), spent a weekend at the Jersey shore, and of course played many games of Canasta. And the other day I went geo-caching with some friends. If you've never heard of geo-caching, you should check it out, because it's actually a ton of fun.

I know I left the blog hanging without pictures in the end, so I'm going to post some links to online photo albums so you all can see more pictures. So let's see...

Here is the album from Semana Santa (beginning of April)

These are pictures from our weekend in Portugal

Aaaaaaaand this captures the last week I spent in Sevilla


Well, I'm off to do some reading (wahoo for having time to read!). I'll probably keep updating this... I wrote a bit while I was in Spain, so maybe I'll post some of my thoughts/ramblings (hopefully they won't bore any of you)...

Happy June! Until next time!
Peace & love.

1 comment: