Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Partidos

Holaaaaa!

What a crazy week it's been! School is picking up and I've had lots of exams and presentations in the last two weeks. Right now I'm picking topics for my two final papers, and I need to get started writing them.

BUT! Before I do that... I'm going to Morocco! I'm so excited! I leave on Friday morning and I'll be there for 6 days. Then when I get back to Seville, Semana Santa will have started. Semana Santa is a week-long holiday leading up to Easter. There's lots of parades and festivities, and Ruth is visiting for a couple days! I just have to get through 2 more days of school...

This past weekend we went to the mercado - kind of like a giant flea market, but Spanish! It was a lot of fun and we'll definitely go back there again (we have to get our futbol jerseys!).

Anyway, I'm about to get some cafe con leche, so I'll keep this short and be sure to update you all when I get back from Morocco!

Peace and love. :)

2 comments:

  1. ohhh you and your cafe con leche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear how Morocco was! And a Happy Easter to you too

    ReplyDelete